Sunday, September 12, 2010

day 35

We have now experienced the traffic of a HOGS game. Half of Little Rock was shut down. We made a chef boyardee pizza for dinner, which comes with crust mix and sauce, and we shredded pepper jack cheese and put pineapple slices on the pizza. It was delicious. Also Pawn Stars is now instantly streamable via Netflix! That made our night since we are still waiting for the next Breaking Bad dvd.

I also wrote two articles for the upcoming paper. I find that my articles are very short, but I do not feel I should be trying to bloat them with filler. If the five w's and the two h's are all accounted for, why should it be any longer than 187 words? I think most people lose interest in long-winded articles.


.pc

Location:Fair Park Blvd,Little Rock,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment