Tuesday, August 17, 2010

day 10

My news beat for this semester is to cover UALR's SGA (Student Government Association). They are currently hosting a canned food drive that will last till November First. The goal is to raise 12,000 canned goods.

Alicia was hired at Best Buy! Although she still has to pass the drug & background check, so let's not get our hopes up.

My co-workers at Textbook Brokers ordered a cheese pizza especially for me today, since they know I am a vegetarian. That made me smile.

Also my drums are set up! The mini bop kit sounds great in our large living room with hardwood floors.


.pc

Location:S Tyler St,Little Rock,United States

2 comments:

  1. Ryan speaking of drums, what do you expect me to do with that Konami practice drum kit? I have no use for it myself. I will gladly put it on the curb if you let me. I am ruthless, remember. Also, your other books and lesson paraphernalia from Weaver's must find a different place than the space on my garage floor. Any preferences, or should I use my own discretion? I am purging the garage this fall, so let that be fair warning. I am not too sentimental about old sound equipment either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the drums, the stuff from Weaver's, take a picture of the box, I will let you know what you can get rid of.

    ReplyDelete