Wednesday, August 11, 2010

day 3

Today I stepped foot on UALR's gorgeous campus. I rode my bike to campus (a 5 minute trip) and attended both an advisement meeting, and the introductory meeting of the "Forum" (UALR's student newspaper).

The advisement meeting was quick, and brought me to full-time hours (12 credits). But I hope to consolidate my classes if openings appear in more opportune sessions.

I am excited to write for the "Forum", but I hope I can establish a strong presence. The staff seems friendly, but they also seem to promote on a basis of familiarity rather than experience.

Our house is large (1100 square feet according to our realtor), and although it could use a new coat of paint, it has a nice layout and charm.


.pc

Location:Fair Park Blvd,Little Rock,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment