Monday, August 9, 2010

day 2

Wow. We are finally moved in, and a quarter of the way unpacked.

I have a small "taste" of Little Rock after today, and I do like it so far. It is unlike any city I have ever seen. Winding roads rapidly ascend and descend nestled in an arboreal landscape. Many things have an angelic glow to them: the shopping karts at walgreens, as well as all the drinks in their freezer. Many of the roads have a brown tinge not unlike clay. The general populous seems less in a hurry, and will take the time to choose their words. They also seem to be far more soft spoken than the "Northerners" I know.

Tomorrow I will meet with the Mass Communications adviser, and attend the first meeting of the newspaper. I am excited to finally enter the campus.


.pc

Location:S Tyler St,Little Rock,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment