Wednesday, August 11, 2010

day 4

Today, our refridgerator arrived (a Whirlpool), and we stocked it up. After some deliberation, and unnecessary driving, we found Kroger's--an upscale southern version of Jewel, which is under the Albertson's umbrella.

I found a possible job lead at Textbook Brokers--a store specializing in books for UALR courses. Hopefully, I will hear from them soon.

I also discovered that our house is all electric, and that will consolidate our utilities. I had to cancel the appointment for the gas-man (technician would be more accurate, but far less funny) to set our gas up (ha) tomorrow.


.pc

Location:S Tyler St,Little Rock,United States

2 comments:

  1. Kroger an upscale version of Jewel? I would equate them more with the dearly departed Eagle. Also, Jewel is a subsidiary of SuperValu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, you're right. The stores are so similar to Jewel-Osco I just thought it was an Albertson's/SuperValu brand. It turns out Kroger is it's own brand and even has chains underneath its umbrella of ownership. Nice catch!

    ReplyDelete